Saturday, May 30, 2020

Be The Change: A Grandfather Gandhi Story by Arun Gandhi and Bethany Hegadus and illustrated by Evan Turk

May 30 

Our choices make a difference to many people and to all of creation that we don’t often think about.  The ways we choose not to waste and not to get angry can affect the whole world!  It’s hard to believe.  We are all connected!  The ways we are all connected to one another and to nature is why our own choices can make a big difference.  I wonder how you can be the change you wish to see.




Daily Prayers

In the morning when we wake up: May today bring joy in new ways. Amen.

At mealtimes: Dear God, thank you for health. Thank you for the earth. Thank you for the hands and hearts that made this food. May the earth and your people be healthy. Amen.

Bedtime: Dear God, thank you for resting from the top of my head down to my toes. Your love will be with me even in my sleep. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Faith Seeds: And it was Very Good, Week of January 3rd, 2021

I hope you find this to be a great faith activity for the whole family of all ages. This week’s theme focuses Dwight’s sermon from the Janua...