Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Law of Love- Children of God Storybook Bible, Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu

June 2, 2020 

Can you imagine if we all put love first?  What if, before everything we did we asked, “Is this the most loving thing I could be doing right now?”  Our story today tells us that Jesus teaches us the love is the most important law.  We should love God and love one another.  I would say that if we love God first, loving others is easy!  If we love God first, we know that we can see God in others and in creation!  So, if we love God, we are kind of already loving everything else!  Go and be love in the world today.  Ask yourself if what you are about to do is the most loving thing you can do in that moment.  Be love in the world!



Daily Prayers

In the morning when we wake up: May today bring joy in new ways. Amen.

At mealtimes: Dear God, thank you for health. Thank you for the earth. Thank you for the hands and hearts that made this food. May the earth and your people be healthy. Amen.

Bedtime: Dear God, thank you for resting from the top of my head down to my toes. Your love will be with me even in my sleep. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Faith Seeds: And it was Very Good, Week of January 3rd, 2021

I hope you find this to be a great faith activity for the whole family of all ages. This week’s theme focuses Dwight’s sermon from the Janua...